I am a registered nurse.
Why on Earth did I land on blogging?
Actually, it’s not a farfetched idea.
Back in elementary and high school, I love to write essays and poetry.
It all started when I resigned from my work as a staff nurse in a government hospital.
I had a lot of free time to spare after that so normally, I spent some of those hours on Facebook.
I came across with the account of my friend’s younger sister.
She shared information about Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc.
From then on, I was intrigued about blogging.
I decided to start blogging by writing anything that was on my mind.
Then after a few more months, I figured out that there is is so much more to blogging that what meets the eye.
So I joined CBSi with the hopes of meeting new friends and improving my blogging skills.
Then fast forward to 2015.
I am now part of Cebu’s fastest growing blogging group, the Cebu Blogging Community.
And guess what?
I am so happy and proud to be part of it!
Why do I blog?
- I want to inform people.
- I want to educate people.
- I want to share my ideas.
- I want to promote social good.
- I want to showcase the best of Cebu and the rest of the Philippines to the whole world!
- I want to make other people happy.
What’s in blogging?
- You constantly meet new people, and they eventually become your friends.
- In those meetings, you get to encounter all types of mentors and learn all kinds of stuff.
- You get invited to numerous events about product or service launching, food tasting, social issues, government, music, arts, and a whole lot more.
- You can become a brand ambassador.
- You can become a social media influencer.
- You can become an agent of change.
- You can be part of an awesome group (I am referring to the Cebu Blogging Community of course).
- You can help improve the skills of other bloggers, and most importantly, you can help them become professional bloggers (I’m on my way to becoming one).
What keeps me blogging?
Juggling blogging and my full-time job is not easy but keeping in mind all the “whys” and “what’s in it” surely does the trick.
My main idea about blogging is about helping people.
No more no less.
And if I can earn from it, it’s just a bonus.
If I get to help a lot of people with my blogging (and if it helps me earn a living) then that’s something worth keeping.
“The 3 Ws of Blogging” is my 30th and final entry for The CBC 30 Day Blogging Challenge (#iBlogForCebu #iBlogForCBC #CBClevelUP #30DayBloggingChallenge).
Congratulations to my fellow challengers for making it to the end!
- Emjae Argallon – Emjae Fotos
- Bjorn Bernales – Bjorn Bernales
- Romeo Bonsocan – Zuprome
- Thaddeau Engaling – Wonderful Cebu
- Carlo Olano – Why Cebu
- Melanie – Fueled By Caffeine
I would like to thank the following partners for making the challenge possible:
I passed the The CBC 30 Day Blogging Challenge!