Cool. Creamy. Refreshing.
That’s how I want my summer drink to be and I made a recipe with just a few ingredients in mind. In fact, some of it may just be in your kitchen right now.
So if you love peaches and coconut, get ready because you’re going to love this recipe! Preparation time is just less than 5 minutes!
Are you ready? Let’s make our summer so much cooler with Peach Coco Kisses!
How to make Peach Coco Kisses
- 2 pieces of peach from Jolly Eats Yellow Cling Peach Halves in syrup
- 1 ounce syrup from the Jolly Eats Yellow Cling Peach Halves in syrup
- 1 ounce Jolly Coconut Milk or gata
- 3 ounces lemon lime soda
- strawberry flavor
- a slice of orange
- 1 clear glass
- umbrella pick
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Open a can of Jolly Eats Yellow Cling Peach Halves in syrup and get 2 peach halves.
- Put the 2 peach halves on the blender.
- Open a can of Jolly Coconut Milk or gata and add 1 ounce to the blender.
- Add 3 drops of strawberry flavor in the blender.
- Add 3 ounces of lemon lime soda in the blender.
- Blend the mixture well.
- Pour the mixture on a clear glass.
- Slice a piece of orange and add it as a decoration on the rim of the glass.
- Add an umbrella pick.
- Enjoy this refreshing summer drink chilled with your family and friends!
Here are my other recipes for the Summer Soiree Series:
Why did I name this recipe Peach Coco Kisses? It’s because the coconut milk gives the blended peaches creamy kisses. Isn’t that a very cute name for a summer drink?
This is actually the second summer drink I made. The first one was Fizzy Summer Love.
Wondering how it tastes like? Go ahead and make Peach Coco Kisses today!