Summer reminds me of sunny days, cool blue waters, and soothing tropical breeze! It is my favorite season except when it gives me excruciating sun burns on my vitiligo spots. Hahaha!
To welcome the most beloved season, I decided to make a summer drink that is very easy to prepare and tastes refreshing.
All you need are a few ingredients that may already be in your kitchen. Excited?
How to make Fizzy Summer Love
- 1/2 cup Rauch Happy Day orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon lime soda
- a slice of orange strawberry flavor
- 1 clear glass
- frozen lemon lime soda in heart shape freezies
- red food coloring
- a slice of strawberry
- Prepare all ingredients.
- If you’re going to use the optional ingredients, go ahead and open the Rauch Happy Day orange juice, lemon lime soda, and red food coloring then pour it into a clear glass.
- You can add one drop of red food coloring or more, depending on how red you want the freezies to be.
- Pour the liquid into your heart shaped molds. I got my molds from Daiso and I forgot how much the it costs.
- Put the molds on the fridge to freeze it.
- Pour half a cup of Rauch Happy Day orange juice into a clear glass.
- Pour half a cup of lemon lime soda into the clear glass.
- Pour 3 drops of strawberry flavor into the glass and mix it.
- Slice a piece of orange and add it as a decoration on the rim of the glass. You can also add a slice of strawberry too if you have one.
- Pop out the frozen lemon lime soda in heart shapes and place 3-5 pieces in the glass.
- Enjoy this refreshing summer drink chilled with your family and friends!
I also made other recipes for the Summer Soiree Series:
I called it Fizzy Summer Love because soda is fizzy, the citrus taste of orange juice reminds me of summer, and strawberry flavor reminds me of love and sweetness.
Feel free to try out this simple by refreshing recipe. This is meant to be shared!
Are you excited to make your very own Fizzy Summer Love?