If you love Singapore and you know it, raise your hands!
I love Singapore and I am definitely raising my hands.
SilkAir joins Singapore Airlines (SIA) in commemorating its 50th year in the country by offering amazing fares to more than 50 tourist havens all over the globe through SilkAir Travel Fair happening on February 19 – 21, 2016.
“SilkAir joins in to celebrate SIA’s huge milestone of 50 years in the Philippines with amazing fares to over 50 destinations around the world. SilkAir, as the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, provides seamless connectivity from the Visayas and Mindanao regions to the greater SIA network with renowned service and value. We are excited to bring our largest countrywide travel sale for our Filipino customers, to thank them for their continued support for SilkAir and Singapore Airlines throughout the years,” SilkAir Philippines Manager Ganesh Perumal stated.
What’s In Store For Us At The SilkAir Travel Fair?
For KrisFlyer members, Glorietta/Ayala Center Cebu shoppers, Globe Platinum customers, and BPI credit cardholders:
- All-inclusive round trip promotional fares that start from USD 150
- Members can opt for the Real 0% interest up to 6 months by availing the BPI Special Installment Plan
- This promotional sale is only valid for purchases made within February 1 to 29, 2016, and travel period until December 31, 2016.
- This promo is valid out of Manila when purchasing a Singapore Airlines ticket.
- This promo is valid out of Cebu, Kalibo, and Davao when purchasing a SilkAir ticket.
For Economy Class Fares:
- All-in round trip to Singapore starting at USD 150.
- All-in round trip to Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong starting at USD 200.
- All-in round trip to Korea and Japan starting at USD 400.
- Also available for trips to Australia starting at USD 600.
- Also available for trips to Europe starting at USP 880.
- Also available for trips to United States and New Zealand starting at USD 950.
For Premium Economy Class Fares
- Enjoy your trip to Mumbai and New Delhi, Singapore Airlines’ latest cabin product, starting at USD 1,200.
- Visit Sydney starting at USD 1,350.
- Explore Auckland starting at USD 1,800.
- Travel to United State and Europe starting at USD 1,850.
For Business Class Fares
- You can finally visit the Merlion Statue starting at USD 950.
- Visit Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia starting at USD 850.
- Visit Myanmar starting at USD 950.
What Else Can We Get At The SilkAir Travel Fair?
- As I have mentioned earlier, you can avail the BPI Special Installment Plan which will give you 0% interest for up to 6 months.
- For flights beyond Singapore, you will get a free 1-night hotel stay (Singapore Stopover Holiday) or Free Admission to more than 20 attractions in Singapore (SIA Singapore Explorer Pass) like the Singapore Flyer, Singapore Zoo, Singapore Cable Car, Madame Tussauds, Gardens by the Bay, and etc. This freebie is valid for 1 year and is non-transferable.
- For flights beyond Singapore, you can get a complimentary SGD 20 Changi Dollar Voucher which can be used to purchase at the numerous shops in Singapore Changi Airport. No minimum purchase required.
- The great thing about SilkAir and Singapore Airlines is their generous baggage allowance. Economy has 30 kg baggage allowance. Premium Economy has 35 kg baggage allowance. Business Class has 40 kg baggage allowance.
How Can We Join The SilkAir Travel Fair And Book Our Tickets?
Join the SilkAir Travel Fair by going to The Gallery at Ayala Center Cebu on February 19 to 21, 2016.
You can visit the nearest SilkAir Ticket offices or contact the following numbers:
- SilkAir Cebu: (63) 32-505-7871
- SilkAir Davao: (63) 82-227-5301
- SilkAir Cebu: (63) 36-500-7226
You can also visit Singapore Airlines ticket office in Manila, Cebu, Davao, and Kalibo.
Contact your favorite travel agent from February 1 to 29, 2016.
For more information you can always visit their websites:
- SilkAir: www.silkair.com
- Singapore Airlines: www.singaporeair.com
When I first went to Singapore, I fell in love with it!
I always wanted to visit the city built from the vision of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles and look at his 2 statues.
That’s 2 stuff on my bucket list already checked (wohooo)!
This is my favorite spot in Singapore. Why? Without this man, Singapore wouldn't be the bustling modern city it is today! I want to hug Thomas Stamford Raffles' statue but it's too high (and the police might deport me for public nuisance). All of the tourist spots in Singapore is nothing compared to this statue (personal opinion). Idol! Pleased to meet you, I mean, your statue! See you soon! 😆😆😆 #StamfordRaffles #Singapore #YourSingapore #Statue #Sculpture #travel #traveler #traveling #travelgram #digitalnomad #instamoment #instagram #instacool #instagood #instagram #instamood #instadaily #instagrammers #instagramhub #instapic #instamoment #instatraveling #picoftheday #photooftheday #bestoftheday
It would be dope to meet you in person Thomas Stamford Raffles! Yep! I'm still in denial that you already passed away. 😭😭😭 #Singapore #YourSingapore #StamfordRaffles #statue #art #picoftheday #photooftheday #bestoftheday #digitalnomad #instagood #instadaily #instamood #instacool #instagramers #instagramhub #instamoment #instapic #instamoment #instashot #instafollow #instaphoto #travel #traveling #travelgram #traveler
But I guess 5 days is not enough to explore the entire island.
I want more!
Perhaps I’ll come back during the F1 season and try to meet Nikki Lauda & Fernando Alonso.
Join the online conversation by using the hashtags #FlyWithSilkair2016 or #SilkAir2016.