We all want to stay healthy and we do want to find the perfect heart mate.
To keep our mind and body healthy we:
- eat a healthy diet
- live an active lifestyle
- keep a positive outlook in life
But when it comes to finding a perfect mate, we actually don’t have to go very far.
Let’s start with what we put in our mouth; food.
Aside from fresh fruits and vegetables, we should be mindful with the kind of cooking oil we use in kitchen.
The cooking oil should be:
- better for the heart
- better for the budget
- value for money
And what kind of cooking fits this description?
Canola oil is the champion!
Why Canola Oil Is The Perfect Heart Mate
Dubbed as one of the healthiest oils in the market, canola oil makes a perfect companion to every dish we can possibly cook because:
- It contains omega 6, omega 3, and oleic acid, all of which are very good for the heart.
- It has vitamin A too.
- It contains high content of monounsaturated fat or good fat.
- It contains low amounts of saturated fat or bad fat.
- It has a light texture, pale golden color, and neutral taste which is perfect for any kind of dish.
- It has a very high smoking point and this is very ideal for frying.
When you go to the grocery, there are lots of oils and brands you can choose from.
But if I were you, I’d choose the number 1 canola oil brand in the Philippines!
The Search Is Over:The Perfect Heart Mate Is Finally Here!
What’s the number 1 canola oil brand in our country?
It’s none other than Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil!
And for the first time Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil’s history, they have chosen a brand ambassador that will represent all the goodness that’s inside every bottle.
Who is she?
Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil’s Perfect Heart Mate Is…
Why did Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil choose her?
- She is very versatile.
- She’s an actress, former MTV VJ, loving mom and wife!
- She got her degree in culinary arts from The Academy for International Culinary Arts or AICA back in 2012.
- After graduating, she took her knowledge to practice at Crowne Plaza Hotel Manila in Las Vegas, where she worked on the hot kitchen showcasing various cuisines; gourmet Filipino, Japanese, Italian, etc.
- She was hired by Compass Group, the world’s largest catering group and was assigned in Zappos, their headquarters, and became a master in the art of cold food preparation.
- When she went back to Manila, she co-hosted Basta Every Day Happy with Chef Boy Logro, a GMA TV show.
- She’s planning to study Molecular Gastronomy.
“I admire the way Donita connects to her audience with her lively personality. I was surprised to see her passion for cooking during our segments in Basta Every Day Happy in December 2014 and it was then that I thought of her as a perfect embodiment of our brand’s vision of getting Filipinos into healthy cooking. I believe that she can inspire others to live a heart-healthy lifestyle by using a healthy oil like Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil in all the dishes we cook at home,” Zen Prudentino (Fly Ace Corporation Senior Product Manager) shared.
I couldn’t agree more with Zen Prudentino!
“With Donita Rose as Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil’s brand ambassador, I strongly believe that she embodies what the brand is all about,” Abe P. Cipriano (Fly Ace Corporation Vice President for Marketing) enthused.
In my own opinion, Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil did made the right decision of choosing Donita Rose as their ambassador.
She has proven herself well enough for me.
If you’re still doubting if Donita Rose can really cook delicious food, check out this video as she cooked her recipes for the Cebuano audience last October 4, 2015 at the Ayala Center Cebu Active Zone.
Join the online conversation by using the hashtags #JollyHeartMateCanolaOil and #PerfectHeartMate.
“Keep Your Heart Healthy By Searching For The Perfect Heart Mate” is my 6th entry for The CBC 30 Day Blogging Challenge (#iBlogForCBC, #iBlogForCebu, #CBClevelUP, #30DayBloggingChallenge).