We all love pizza, burger, and anything grilled so Alburs Restaurant Cebu kept that in mind when they crafted a menu that will not leave us hanging after any meal. For me, their menu is simple and unassuming but mind you, the taste will… I’ll leave the food judgment to you. It’s better that way.
So I’ll show you the dishes that I have tried and hope you will visit them very soon!
The Bestsellers of Alburs Restaurant Cebu
- Nachos – This is one of the best appetizers available here. The salsa is tasty and the nachos? It is tasty all of its own. I even ate it without salsa.
- Vegetarian Spring Roll – This is one of my favorites in their menu. Simple ingredients but big in taste!
- Vietnamese Spring Roll – I love a good spring roll, especially if it’s just been deep fried and paired with hot rice during lunch. Lamia! I prefer no dipping sauce but you can try it with their mayo.
BUNS + WICHES
- Truffle Burger – What can I say? Tender and meaty bun in a sumptuous bun? And truffles? Come on. It’s enough to start a revolution!
- Heart Stopper – Just look at that and dare to tell me that your heart didn’t skip a beat!
- Southside Burger – I love bacon! Period! Hahaha!
- Loaded – Oh la la! Just look at that!
- Truffle Pizza – This is what pizza dreams are made of!
- Four Seasons – When one flavors isn’t enough, go for four!
- Mario – I actually enjoyed this pizza the most (among the 3 we’ve tasted).
- Phat Pho – Simply perfect all by itself. Pair it with beer and you’ll surely have a nice evening!
- Burger Steak – Describing this as meaty and full is an understatement. This is meant to be experienced by your palate as soon as possible.
- Mussels – I did not expect anything special from this but when I finally got one, it is actually very tasty. You can pair this with rice or eat it all on its own.
- Shrimp – Simple yet flavorful. Just like the mussels, you can pair this with rice (or pita bread) or eat it alone.
- T.N.T. Chicken – Don’t be fooled by its simple appearance. The meat is tender and flavorful and goes well with rice!
- Godfather Chops – If Marlon Brando’s character in The Godfather was still alive today, I would let him try this. It is mean to be enjoyed on heavy gravy too (but you can opt for pesto if you want).
- Strawberry Milkshake – This is hands down my favorite milkshake in Alburs. Just the right amount of strawberry flavor, milk, and sweetness. Sipping on this is a perfect way to cap any evening.
- Mint Oreo – I was supposed to order this but Jomar of Laagan Ko already ordered one. This milkshake reminds me of cold Christmas evenings (and sweet memories).
- Peanut Butterfluff – I have never tried peanut butter as a milkshake before and I must say, it did not disappoint at all!
You might want to take a look at their awesome menu. You can view it HERE.
For inquiries and reservations, feel free to contact them or visit them at:
- Address: Gen. Lim St., Villa Aurora, Mabolo, Cebu City
- Opening Hours: 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM daily
- Contact Number: (032) 415-1621
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Facebook Page
My favorites among it all are the strawberry milkshake, vegetarian spring roll, truffle pizza, and all of their burgers. How about you? What do you think are the best menu choices in Alburs Restaurant Cebu?