First things first, let me clarify something.
I’m not a mommy but I can relate how challenging being a mother is.
The scale of duties and responsibilities that a mother has is nothing compared to the most demanding profession you can imagine (example: CEO or President of a multi-national company).
Because working for a company has a time in and time out.
Once you become a mom, it’s a role that will be stuck with you until you die (there are no day offs too).
Another thing, I don’t have a kid yet, but I understand how challenging it is to rear one.
Even before I was assigned to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit as a staff nurse, I already have an understanding on how difficult it is to take care of babies and when I was assigned there, I felt like I was living the life of a full-time mom.
Normal babies are delicate but NICU babies are more delicate and they demand a lot of your emotions, time, and effort so don’t you ever tell me that I don’t have an inkling about motherhood because I might be able to punch you in the face.
You have no idea how hard it is to manually extract breast milk from a mommy’s bosom or to take care of a baby that is smaller than a bottle of Coke Sakto!
Kidding aside, we all know that mommies can always be associated with multi-tasking.
Some mommies can carry their babies while doing laundry, ironing clothes or preparing formula milk or cooking (even way before the advent of baby carriers, washing machine, and microwave oven).
They do an endless amount of cooking, feeding, cleaning, budgeting, and a whole more.
My point here is being a mommy is a lot of hard work and it would certainly help if something can help mommies lessen the burden of being a mother.
In my opinion, this is where the role of Baby Company comes in.
According to their Facebook page, “Baby Company is your happy, dependable and caring partner in providing the best care for your baby, making motherhood a truly delightful experience. Baby Company has the widest assortment of quality baby care products. Beyond features and benefits, Baby Company has well-trained Baby Specialists within the store.”
After visiting their awesome store in SM Seaside City, I had this perception that the store is a piece of heaven for mommies (and non-mommies as well — is there even a term as non-mommies?) and these are my reasons why.
1. Baby Company is a one-stop shop for all your baby and mommy needs.
Mommies don’t have all the time in the world so visiting Baby Company would certainly be a pleasant experience.
Aside from the fact that the SM Seaside City brand is spacious, organized, and very clean, they basically have everything that a mommy or baby would need.
They have car seats, strollers, pack n’ play sets, cribs, linens, and even exclusive finds!
Since they got most of the stuff that mommies and babies need, mommies don’t have to hop from one store to another anymore.
The store literally provides convenience and that is something all mommies deserve to experience.
- Mom Card – If you register for a Baby Company mom card, you will receive these: gifts, discounts, reward points, access to special events, educational talks and symposia. Earn a point for every Php 100.00 purchase in any of their stores.
- Baby Registry Project – Have your baby registered under this project (just approach the counter or any Baby Company staff) and receive 10 guest coupons. You can give these coupons to 10 of your family members, friends, relatives, or acquaintances and they will receive 10% discount when they order a minimum purchase of Php 500.00 at Baby Company.
2. There are numerous brands available at Baby Company.
These are just some of the brands you can find in any of their branches.
- Bedtime Baby
- Quilted Giraffe
3. You can be assured that their products are of high quality.
Almost all of their products are branded (if I am not mistaken).
Since most of it are branded, I have the perception that these companies would only release products to the market if they have tried and tested as effective and reliable.
After all, most of the products of this store are meant for the most delicate of all customers; the babies!
4. There is always a thing or two in Baby Company that can address your specific baby or mommy needs.
Since the store is not limited to a single brand or number of certain product types, I am pretty sure that one or two brands can address your need.
In fact, they have more than 4 brands for bed sheets, pillow cases, playpens, car seats, strollers, pack n’ play sets and a whole lot more!
5. Even people who are not mommies can find something for themselves in Baby Company.
To my surprise, I found products that I would like to buy for myself!
I fell in love with their cutie patootie animal pillows and I’m planning to buy one or two as a Christmas gift for myself.
I am also planning to buy their super soft microfiber towels and blankets.
Yes, they had me at “super soft!”
I made a short video and it will show you some of the things you can find in their SM Seaside City branch.
Let me give you a recap why Baby Company is a piece of heaven for mommies.
- It offers mommies the convenience they deserve.
- Numerous trusted baby and mommy brands are available.
- High-quality products.
- More than 1 choices for a specific mommy or baby need.
- Even adults can find something in the store for themselves!
“If tao lang si Baby Company, yayakapin siya ng mga mommy sabay iyak! Ganoon ang tingin ko sa store nila.”
So, when are you planning the newest Baby Company store?